Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.
2. If your relationship is one-sided you may be heading for trouble. If you think back, can you remember a time when he did something for you or are you the one that is always cooking, cleaning, and buying him things but there is never the courtesy of reciprocation.
1. Have you ever met his friends? If not that could be a very large red flag for you. If he is truly in the relationship because he is happy with you and is proud to be with you, there is no reason that he wouldn’t want you to get to know his friends a little better.
You may think that everything is fine and dandy in a relationship, or other times you may suspect that you are just being used for sex and there is nothing more to it. Here are five signs that you should watch out for before you jump into bed with someone and end up hurt.
Read more in HealthyBlackWoman
5. If the only thing you ever do in bed is role play then you just may be being used. If he is always trying to pretend that you are someone else other than yourself he may not really be liking your for who you truly are.
If he is always trying to pretend that you are someone else other than yourself he may not really be liking your for who you truly are.
4. When you really need support or someone to lean on and you are in a relationship you will usually go to your significant other. But what if he is never around? If he doesn’t want to be there for the emotional happenings than he shouldn’t be there for the bedroom happenings either.
3. You like to hear that you are beautiful or smoking hot, but what about compliments to your personality of something that you do that is cute? If your guy only compliments your looks then you may want to start looking elsewhere.
by Krystle Crossman
You may also like YNaija stories like:
Post From Ynaija