by Ankush Bahuguna
Being single is awesome, the world knows it. But if you happen to be single in your twenties, the people around you are going to make each day living hell for you.
Do you always find friends, families and even some strangers showering sympathy on you with a sympathetic it’ll-be-alright” look in their eyes, just because you’re not dating anybody? Do you always find yourself subjected to the most pathetic free-advices on relationships?
Here are the ten things every single guy is tired of answering. Maybe, you should read on and add to the list.
1. It’ll Happen When You’re Not Looking
2. Go gotta find happiness within. Only then can you find happiness in relationships
3. But you’re such a great guy. How can you still be single?
4. You’re too smart for her. She doesn’t deserve you, man.
5. Don’t worry there are plenty of fish in the sea.
6. Maybe she just forgot your number?
7. You want me to hook you up with…
8. So, when are you getting married?
9. Dude, when I broke up…
10. Your life’s great! I wish I could be single too.
11. Good things happen to those who wait.
12. Everything happens for a reason.
13. Why don’t you try online dating?
14. Being too full of yourself will only make it more difficult.
15. Maybe you’re meant to stay single.
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.
You may also like YNaija stories like:
Post From Ynaija