Women and men are as different as chalk and cheese. Men always find it difficult to understand women. Or so they proclaim.
But believe us, we are not that difficult to understand. Just try to keep the communication channel open and see how things fall into their place.
1. We know men are low in EQ (Emotional Quotient) but make an effort to understand emotions. But remember we don’t like men who can’t control their emotions. Cry babies (oops men) are not what we are exactly looking at in life..
Read more in Times of India
6 Don’t brag. Showing off really acts against you. Be subtle about your fat pay packet, your swanky car and the like. That shows your class.
7. Don’t think that you own us. So, behave accordingly. Like men folk, we also like our own space.
9. Don’t try to give us lessons on moral science. And for heaven’s sake don’t comment on a low-neckline dress. That’s a very cheap thing to do.
2. When we talk, pay attention to what we are saying. Don’t just nod your head and continue watching the cricket match on television.
5 All of us love a dash of chivalry in our partners. So be courteous and show us that you are well brought-up.
4. We believe in the power of communication. So, talk, fight but don’t just go into ‘silent’ mode. Leave that mode to your mobile phones.
3. Your mother might be great in the kitchen and can whip up gourmet dishes in no time. But sorry we can’t go on listening to your running commentary on her remarkable culinary skills.
8. Romance comes naturally to us. We love it when a man expresses his love. So, please show us that you love. Say it through flowers, dinners, gifts and of course count surprises as an important element of our DNA. Understand these basic points and act accordingly
10. Don’t crack jokes on our family members, close friends. Show your great sense of humour with a touch of sensibility..
Op-ed pieces and contributions are the opinions of the writers only and do not represent the opinions of Y!/YNaija.
You may also like YNaija stories like:
Post From Ynaija