The second edition set to kick off in March 2016 is planned to be much bigger and better packaged and open to all, with the minimum requirement being creativity and talent.
You can register If you possess any of the following qualities:
1. Creatively inclined to fashion
2. Skilled with using leather/making leather goods
3. Make shoes, bags and more from different materials
4. Good at fashion illustration
5. Skilled in any field in fashion
A prior training (formal or informal) is not required for registration.
Registration is open and once you register, you are immediately qualified for an online course with a UK school for a course in pattern cutting valued at 40,000 Naira each.
Registration is still ongoing via: www.nigeriasnexttopdesigner.com
Watch the second episode of season 1 of NNTD above to glean what the show is about.
Post from Pulse