Everyone has asked someone one or two awkward questions to people in the name of trying to get more information about a particular topic.
Sometimes these questions to our friends, family and colleagues could be embarrassing for them to answer, so it’s better to avoid these awkward situations by knowing which questions to ask and what not to ask.
Inspired by All Women Stalk, here are a few awkward questions you should stop asking people:
1. What’s your salary range?: Unless your are an employer, it’s best to avoid this subject unless they are willing to spill.
2. Did you lose weight?: You should stop asking that to weight conscious people, this might mean they were fat before which they won’t take lightly with you.
3. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?: Nobody appreciates being asked by their new partner how many lovers they’ve had previously unless it’s extremely necessary and they decide to open up.
4. When is the baby delivery date?: As much as that question isn’t harmful, some mothers like to keep their delivery date to themselves.
5. Do you love me?: This is one of the most awkward question ever. You should wait till your partner is ready to say it.
Post from Pulse