According to an eyewitness, “the unfortunate incident occurred while they were sleeping in the hostel. The fire started at about midnight unknown to neighbours that the two girls were in their rooms.”
Their names were given as from Obiaruku in Ukwuani Local Government Area of the state.
The sisters, both undergraduates at the college, were staying at the privately owned hostel which was close to the school campus.
The girls, who were simply identified as Favour and Ndidi, got caught in a night time inferno which engulfed their hostel at the College of Education in the Agbor area of the state.
A family in Delta has recorded a huge loss after two of their children died in one night.
The cause of the fire was not immediately ascertained but Vanguard gathered that men of the state fire service were called in for rescue operation after the havoc had been done. The two corpses were deposited at the Central Hospital, Agbor.
You may also like YNaija stories like:
Post From Ynaija